As with any Non-Profit, all donations are highly appreciated and always needed. We are also in need of supplies and volunteers on an ongoing basis… We will document service hours for high school students. You can make a huge difference with just a small donation of money or supplies or time. When we work together we can save the lives of many precious dogs who deserve good lives.
Click the button to make a Tax Deductible Donation to a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Animal Rescue Organization dedicated to rehabilitating abandoned, abused, neglected, injured animals. You don’t need a PayPal account to donate. If you wish to use a credit/debit card just look for the link below the PayPal login that says “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?” and use your card.
Supplies to Consider Donating (new or used):
- Food and Water Bowls
- Dog Beds
- Dog/Cat Food
- Flea/Tick Prevention
- Heartworm Preventative
- Gift Cards to local pet stores, Costco, Walmart, Target
- Dog or Cat Crates or Kennels
We Can Always Use Your Volunteer Help!
- Foster Homes needed to rehabilitate needy dogs or cats!
- Transporters needed to pick up from local shelters, take to vet appointments, or to transport to a new home!
- Volunteers needed to check references, network our adoptable pets, attend adoption events, spread the word about our rescue!
- Service Hours given to high school students!